Lofty Estate (MLE)
- Personal information:
The Company is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognizes that individuals
have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing
personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do
otherwise, the Company will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
- Collecting personal information:
The Company will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual
without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided
- Use of tracking technologies:
The Company uses tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons to make use of the
website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a web
site transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are
set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons. These tracking
technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s
- Using and disclosing your personal information:
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
- To fulfill obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individual and the Company.
- To render services related to MLE’s business such as warranty or after sales services.
For the purpose described above, information may be shared with MLE’s group companies either in Australia or overseas. Also, to operate the web site or deliver a service or goods, personal information may also be shared with a service provider, a non-Company group company.
- Contact by the Company:
The Company may contact individuals using the information, which was provided by
- Provide information that may be of interest about upgrades, new Company products, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.
- To send newsletters.
- Individual’s right of access:
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded
on MLE’s database. Information may be reviewed by contacting the Company on the
customer enquiry email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Company and links to other web sites:
MLE may provide links to web sites outside of the MLE site. These linked sites are not under
the control of MLE, and MLE is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the
Company web site, nor for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software
contained in such external websites.
- Problems or queries:
Personal Information Officer by emailing email@example.com